Tuesday, October 5, 2010

IncrEdibles



Probably the most interesting cheese-related product I've run into is IncrEdibles. It's the same concept as an ice cream push up, but with mac and cheese inside. Sounds pretty gross. I saw them years ago at a cross country meet. They were pushing the product as a way to eat on the go, like before or after a meet, for your kids in the car, a quick time-saving dinner, etc. I actually missed the beginning of the race because I wanted an IncrEdibles t-shirt. Got the t-shirt, sucked in the race. But after, I got myself a mac and cheese push up. It wasn't bad. Kind of hard to get over the concept of eating mac and cheese out of a push pop, but not terrible tasting. They have scrambled egg ones too. Here's a pretty funny article that came out around the same time that IncrEdibles hit the market. I wasn't able to find anywhere that actually sells them now, or if Breakaway Foods (the company responsible for this oddity) is still in business, but trust me, you aren't missing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment